Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See how this car's front is dropped like that? I'm sure they have to remove the plastic shit under the fenders. Know what I'm talking about? Or else the tires would rub against that mofo like crazy, or if they didn't do that. How did they get the tires to fit under the fenders well like that.

Then this plastic shit under the fenders, how do I remove them. And is there any bad effects?

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
there are wires that pass under the plastic fender, there is a air bag sensor, i doubt you would want your tires to rub that wire and running the chance of having the air bag blow in your face when you hit a bump ;)

·
Previously Premier Panda
1,750 Posts
Yes you need those! Puma hit it on the head, not to mention all the sharp areas under there than can damage your tires.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
yeah he probably doesn't drive around like that, its probably just that low for show purposes.

therefore he wouldnt have any trouble w/ rubbing. ;)

·
Canadian monster
596 Posts
i suppose his suspension is either air bag or coil overs that he lowers once in place at the show and then raise it back when he goes home.

by the way, i just removed mine to get some wire from the dash to the engine compartment, this is how i know, i actually put them back two days ago.

·
11,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, alright then. I guess not. Yea I see some people actually ride around with the tires tucked under the fenders. And I've always wondered what they did about the fender plastic piece.

Someone suggested taking out some of the bolts along the inside of the fenders to free up a lil bit of room.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts