Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my dealership could not fullfill my 2020 Supra Order due to some B.S. Word is they just sold it cash to a super rich dude. Anyways since I threaten to sue I have in writing from the dealship owner my next car purchased there will be $5,000 below MSRP. Which I am Appvalley considering applying to the A91 Special Edition.
But what my car buddy says, Toyota Will be doing a “new edition” of the Supra each year kinda like how Dodge did the Hellcat, then the HellCat Widebody, then the HellCat Redeye, then the Demon. Tweakbox
So next year there will be after the A91 a A92 with Carbon fiber roof and 30 more HP and Alcá VLC – Download VLC Media Player for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS ntara steering wheel etc. Should I get the A91 Special Edition ?

·
iSPOOL
1,181 Posts
So my dealership could not fullfill my 2020 Supra Order due to some B.S. Word is they just sold it cash to a super rich dude. Anyways since I threaten to sue I have in writing from the dealship owner my next car purchased there will be $5,000 below MSRP. Which I am considering applying to the A91 Special Edition.
But what my car buddy says, Toyota Will be doing a “new edition” of the Supra each year kinda like how Dodge did the Hellcat, then the HellCat Widebody, then the HellCat Redeye, then the Demon.
So next year there will be after the A91 a A92 with Carbon fiber roof and 30 more HP and Alcántara steering wheel etc. Should I get the A91 Special Edition ?
There's a 2020 section for these posts but its all good.

Where are you located? These cars are by no means rare or hard to come by depending on where you're located. Every one near me is at least $4,000+ off MSRP plus other incentives during this terrible economic downturn.

If you feel this dealership screwed you over then why try to reserve another car with them? That "A91" is supposed to be limited to 1,000 units so I highly doubt you would get it for $5,000 off no matter the mishap.
Should you buy it? Depends on how bad you want it and how decent your financial situation currently is. Just don't regret it post hoc like half the 2020 owners because the new model may have an upgraded feature...
*could be a spam account too

·
Administrator
8,495 Posts
likely this is a spam account yes, as are most of the a90 accounts for some reason. I ban about 3-5 spam accounts per day manually.

Also if this isn't spam...I think it should be..lol.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,252 Posts
Hey if they keep making it better every year, maybe in like 17 years it’ll be the car it should have been in the first place? Fingers crossed!

·
iSPOOL
1,181 Posts
Probably Vertical Scope employees trying to boost site traffic 😂

·
supra7
520 Posts
Stop using BMW to build the car would be a huge jump in the right direction

1 - 10 of 10 Posts