Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was replacing a dash light today and as per usual I blew a fuse. Anyways the interior lights, the power door locks and the keyless entry (probably because of the door locks being out). Anyways I looked at the fuses and could not tell which one it was. Can anyone give me some help here, I don't really feel like taking them all out and inspecting them closer.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The little panel for the fuse box lists the fuses

WIPER,HTR,SEAT-HTR,ST,IGN,PANEL,MIR-HTR,TURN,STOP,CIG,RAD NO 2,TAIL,ECU-IG,GAUGE,ECU-B,SPOILER,DOOR,DIFF COOL,DEFOG

any ideas about which one of these it might be

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
also look under the hood near the battery !

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah, many many thanks ranger, i thought the outside one was for major stuff (like headlights). i replaced the one labeled "dome" in that fuse box and everything works great now. thanks again.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
np glad to help!
but this is always something thats overlooked ..very easy to do! again glad i could help and best of luck ;)

·
SupraForums Member
434 Posts
to check a fuse with out taking it out, you can use a light tester. YOu put one end to ground, chassie of car or something. ANd take the prob and touch both sides of the fuse on the top. light should turn on, on both sides. if it only turns on, on one side, bad fuse. if it does not turn on on non of them, then there is now power at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts