Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to paint my car a house of kolor kandy apple red, anyone knows any shops that do good body and paint work. Hope to hear from some1 soon.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whatever it takes, right now i got about 1,000, know its gonna be more.

·
Registered
487 Posts
A complete color change will require removal of many of the interior parts and the engine components. I know some autobody shops here in Orlando will not do any of that labor so keep in mind doing the color change right will entail some added expense for the storage and labor for said items, doing it yourself can save you money of course.

Onelove and I can attest to the fact that Samuels in Orlando is one of the best autobody and paint shops in the Central Florida area. His work is spectacular and depending on the condition of the car I could assume you would pay $8000.00ish+ for the color change. There isn't a time when there is no Supras at his shop, there are 3 there now. You wouldn't be disappointed with his work, gauranteed.

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
stefan in jacksonville does nothing but paint supras, he owns at least 4, i think he bought another one, and has painted numerous ones and i have seen them all, flawless... i cant attest for samuel but i have seen wes' car and it looked very good, im sure you wont go wrong either way however both of them are gonna run about 8K for JUST a color change, if you want any kind of body work or repair or anything its gonna be way more, just a heads up!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hey supradrift your in davenport??? I live right next door Iam in winterhaven drop me a pm mybe we could chill somtime. drop me a pm

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
LOL damn i didn't know it would be that much, but I can save, lets see what happens, but take me longer than i thought but I want it. Does the 8,000 also include like taking dents and fixing the rusts it has??? I was also planning on doing like a japanese animation type of design on the hood, like this one tree with white leaves and a jap girl next to it with her hair blowing with the wind and the leaves going around her. Thought it would be something unique.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I don't recommend doing that at all, wouldn't it be a better investment to get a MKIV :) But to each his own.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
SupraDr1ft786 said:
LOL damn i didn't know it would be that much, but I can save, lets see what happens, but take me longer than i thought but I want it. Does the 8,000 also include like taking dents and fixing the rusts it has??? I was also planning on doing like a japanese animation type of design on the hood, like this one tree with white leaves and a jap girl next to it with her hair blowing with the wind and the leaves going around her. Thought it would be something unique.
are we talking about MKIV ? it better be,cause seriously, if it's MKIII, it will not be worth it,unless you're so crazy in love with it and it means alot to you
but anyways, the total price depends on the current condition ,how bad is the rust and dents.e.t.c

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
SupraDr1ft786 said:
are we talking about MKIV ? it better because seriously, if it's MKIII, it will not be worth it,unless you're so crazy in love with it and it means alot to you
but anyways, the total price depends on the current condition ,how bad is the rust and dents.e.t.c

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
exvelocity said:
are we talking about MKIV ? it better because seriously, if it's MKIII, it will not be worth it,unless you're so crazy in love with it and it means alot to you
Na, its a MK3, this car I'm like crazy in love with it, its my pride and joy. Sure there may be times where I feel like I spent too much money on it, but its all good, its for the better. I have big dreams this old shit. I mean the body isn't so bad, the only dents it has is from times I punched it, but there small, well its more like dings. The hatch rusted around the middle part of the wing and the tire well now has rust from water leaking in from the hatch.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts