Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think that a Greddy 4 row is too much for stock twins? The reason for my asking is that I already purchased the fmic and decided to hold off for a little while on some HKS 2835's.
The set-up wil be as follows:
Je pistons, Pauter rods, SP fuel system, SP intake manifold,SP intake, HKS cam gears,vpc,gcc,evc ez,dli ignition,blitz bov,and of course the fmic and finally stock twins. What do you think this set-up will be good for? Again, is this too much intercooler for the car? I'm thinking about just leaving it on until later on this year when I get the aftermarket twins. All feedback appreciated. Thanks, Mike D. ;)

·
boost is good
772 Posts
its prolly an overkill on stock twins, but it should be alright to use. also you might think about a bigger radiator as well with that i/c especially if you live somwhere hot. ive heard there its so think not much air can get to the radiator. why are you deciding to hold off on the twins though? it sounds like you are putting a ton into the car.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm holding off because, I'm moving to W.Palm Beach, Fl. next month and I have a lot to do before I move there. Therefore, the install will be done there later on. Mike D. ;)

·
boost is good
772 Posts
Mikey D. said:
I'm holding off because, I'm moving to W.Palm Beach, Fl. next month and I have a lot to do before I move there. Therefore, the install will be done there later on. Mike D. ;)
ahh, im jealous:) ide go ahead and get the i/c..i dont think it will cause any problems except maybe a little more turbo lag if anything..good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts