Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well pretty much what title asks. The supra when lowered with a lip is pretty low to the ground. Whats some tricks to lift the front end without messing up the lip. I know theres a couple ways, like jack up one side of the car from the side just a little bit then proceed to use another jack to get under the front. Whats some more ways to do it safely. I have a little trouble as it is with my bar hitting the front lip (non-lowered).

·
Professional White Man
2,674 Posts
i just use the stock sissor jack on corner at a time, then slide some jack stands under it. Would work fine for your application, do the fronts first and then the rear.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i just use the jack that came with the car and lift it in the front on the side and then slide the jack under there.

·
SupraStore.com
2,134 Posts
I have just a lowered car, and my regular ol Craftsman jack got under no problem. All you have to do is get someone to pretend to lift the car a bit and you are good pretty much. Seriously, maybe lift it a cm

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
I jack up one side, put a brick under one of the front wheels, then I can get the jack under the cross member from behind that same front tire, jack it all the way up and put stands under the cross member. Takes about 5 mins.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts