Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Dusty, i was wondering when my RMM wing was going to come? I believe i placed my order on March 7,2005. I ordered the 98 tailights (which came a long time ago already) and the RMM wing with cf center. Just wanted an update on the status of the wing, thanks.

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Eric at RMM says late next week. Their carbon supplier is about 2 weeks behind schedule right now.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Dusty,

Thanks for doing a good job at keeping us informed with the status of the item! As you know I'm waiting for one also and from now on anytime I get a quote from RMM I'll multiply it by 3! Wish some people were faster... ;)

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
RMM wings were never meant to be a "volume" product. Unfortunately they can rarely catch up it seems!

Thank you sir,

Dusty

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey dusty, whats the difference between the Seibon type TS and TM lips? Are the holes predrilled in the lip to bolt to the stock bumper? And do you know actual shipping for the lips to CA 94578 (same as my RMM wing) Thanks.

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
They never made the Type TM and probably never will, so forget about that one.

Holes are pre-drilled.

Shipping is expensive due to the length and overall size of the box. Cost is $98.

Thank you sir,

Dusty

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry about so many questions dusty, but is the seibon lip available with out the 'ears' like the people who have modified their WW lips? and are they available with no holes at all like the craig paisley lip? thanks.

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Unfortunately no. It is a copy of the Wings West / RMM and that is the only way available. If you want the Paisley lip we carry that too but its $625...the Seibon is $232 less!

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Suprasarecool said:
hi dusty, any updates on my RMM wing? Thanks.

I just spoke to Eric at RMM. His exact words were "My carbon supplier has not been very reliable lately. He says sometime this week I will have some more centers, but I can't guarantee it right now."

You are the oldest on the waiting list, so you will be first, that's the good news if there is any!

Thanks for your patience,

Dusty

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Dusty,

RMM accidently shipped my customer 2 wings (or center pieces, I'm not sure) (he has not received them yet) but if you want I can see if this customer will go out of his way to just ship it to your guy, if that makes things more complicated then I will just have him return it to RMM.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
RMM caught their mistake and informed us yesterday morning. Jason emailed you yesterday to let you know to inform your customer to refuse it.

Please handle it with Jason as I do only retail sales here. But I'm sure RMM can do a call tag to have it returned to them at no cost to you or your customer and with minimal overall hassle.

Thanks sir,

Dusty

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey dusty, i just got my RMM wing. Thanks but a question question. Is there suppose to be any screws included with the wing? mine dindt come with any to attach the cf piece to the side things or any screws to put the covers on. There is also some hole drilled on the bottom of the cf piece right in the middle, looks rather ugly, is this suppose to be there? THanks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts