Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am really want to know about my car in quater mile after fixing intercooler, 3''downpipe,exhaust,airfilter,bcc,manual boost controller and raise the boost to 19 psi how many hp and wats the timing i can bring in quater mile thanks

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
SupraTTs said:
i am really want to know about my car in quater mile after fixing intercooler, 3''downpipe,exhaust,airfilter,bcc,manual boost controller and raise the boost to 19 psi how many hp and wats the timing i can bring in quater mile thanks
Bring it to the track and find out??

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well we dont have a track here so frankly wats the timing it will be

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
Anwhere between 14.0-11.X @11X mph. There is NO way to tell that unless you actually run the car. You didn't tell us what you were using for anything except for what you have done. This question gets asked all the time and it's immpossible to answer. It ALL depends on driver. Especially launching a turbo'd car.

·
Very Senior Member
10,056 Posts
SupraTTs said:
well we dont have a track here so frankly wats the timing it will be
Heh - yeah, internet racing just won't work!
Surely you can find a nice 1/4 mile stretch in Kuwait and a stop watch! Maybe get a GTech.

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Worst comes to worst, get a gtech pro. Not all that accurate, but far better than guessing games.

·
Registered
784 Posts
i ran 12.6 with the same setup at 18 psi. depends on the person also, first off i got some 13's and work my way done. your 60ft will tell you mostly everything. my 60ft was 2.0 seconds, if i can bring this down i should hit low 12's

johnny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.