Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice rims, they look good in chrome. But I just noticed the auction is for a set of HYPER BLACK OPAL rims, not the silver ones pictured. Dont know if you realized that or not.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but will the 9.5" width on the back fit? im pretty sure the 8.5" on the front is 100% sure, but im not sure about the 9.5"

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,911 Posts
I just bought and installed them:). They fit. I'm running 23540zr18 in the front and the only fit for the rear is a 28530zr18. I rolled the rear edge of the quarter panel and have not hear a rub at all.
You will need hub rings so make sure he sends them to you. He is a reall asshole though.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mine yo...selling it for 3,000.00 twin turbo conversion only 88K orgional miles just wanna sell cheap to get rid of it, got a new 350z, make offers first 3k takes it

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this isnt no joke, i have money, money is not my problem, im looking to make somebody else happy for a cheap amount, like i said b4, first 3k takes it

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
in green bay, WI of cource im serious, why else would i be posting it?

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Catchmeifyacan3 said:
in green bay, WI of cource im serious, why else would i be posting it?
shut the fuck up........i think that car is here in FL somewhere and i dont think you have palm tress in WI.

not to mention you JUST fuckin asked if those wheels on "your" car will fit on "your" car.....

grow up or leave the forum jesus....

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ah yeah my mom lives in FL thats where the pic was taken....wow jump to conclusions and i was asking that rim question for my brothers SUPRA ....wow grow up dude....prise is 3k firm

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Catchmeifyacan3 said:
ah yeah my mom lives in FL thats where the pic was taken....wow jump to conclusions and i was asking that rim question for my brothers SUPRA ....wow grow up dude....prise is 3k firm
ok well im interested....what engine is in it? and what front bumper is that? and what wing is that?

·
"DANNY TANNER!!!"
1,847 Posts
catchmeifyacan3: You're an idiot. I remember that this is some other dudes car on this forum. He has 2 supras, this black one and a white 2jz or 1jz that he sold. You are an idiot.

Derek

P.S you are an idiot and not funny if you are trying to be.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Catchmeifyoucan... misrepresenting yourself (ie. claiming a car that isn't yours is yours) is grounds for banishment. It is not you car.

The black car belongs to pass1914. Perhaps you should PM him and ask him permission to sell his car.

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
thats just wrong...showing off a car that isnt yours, especially since its a car that has so much time and effort into it...lamarossa did the same thing and look what happened there...you may get suspended

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
ha... yea, ok, and you are askin' if those rims fit on mk3 supras, yet you already have them on "your car"

YOU DO NOT OWN THAT CAR, YOU ARE A FUCKIN' IDIOT, AND YOUR USER NAME IS RETARDED.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts