Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the stock twins can boost up to 1.5 bar easy (22psi)...and maybe even spike up to 23-24 psi. But how much have you guys (anyone on this board) seen the stock twins "HOLD" to redline ?? That's whats most important.:)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry off the subject. thats a real good FKN time bro, what mods u got and were u on DR's? and how many miles u got on that baby?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SdSupraTT said:
Actually that aint all that

[email protected] is something to crow about ; )

Is that right ??? .....try doing that with ONLY 3 MODS : " DP, Intake, FCD "......also, the run was made on the stock pilots ! (I pulled the vaccum lines = open wastegate....and put a little 103 unleaded at the track :):)

I don't think there are too many supras in the country that can laid claim to honest mid-12'[email protected] MPH with $400 worth of mods....on stock pilots to boot ! I must thank my auto tranny for that ;)

PS: Here's the catcher, I had 120+K miles on it during the runs.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn now that's definitely respectable, considering doesn't seem like many MKIV's out there have a lot of miles on them. Also what's a "FCD"?

my good ol' VR4 is approachin 115k and despite burnin a lil' oil will probably still run high 13's(low 13 and hopefully high 12's after I up the boost and fuel) at that mileage :D This was definitely a good point that shut-up this mexican kid in my auto's class that keeps tellin me my car's a POS 'cause it burns oil, but considering he drives a carb'd 84 Monte Carlo SS(Mexi-Carlo) and some other old-school underachieving cars he really has no leg to stand on especially considering his just failed emissions and my good ol' "oil-burnin' rice burner" passed w/ flyin colors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts