Supra Forums banner

Question about Supra emblems

4K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  LEROYNASTY 
#1 ·
I purchased a Supra this last weekend and all the badges/emblems on the rear have been removed. I'd like to add the Toyota emblem and supra emblem back on. I want to get the appropriate one for my year though. It's a 1995 TT auto. I've seen TT Supras with emblems that just say "supra" and others that say "supra turbo". Which one would a 95 have had?
I'm guessing the turbo one was on 97-98s?

#2 ·
Congrats on the purchase man, post some pics and show it off if you want.

Any supra that was a turbo model had the supra turbo emblem. For the 95, you should get the classic gray emblems which can be found easily on ebay or other online vendors, or the dealership. A complete package of all the emblems is usually $100 or less.

#7 ·
I'm on my third mkiv turbo supra. Both of my 1994 supra's did not have turbo emblems, my 97 does.
And please show some respect for people who have been members on here for years and know their shit.

#8 ·
My 95 TT red Supra came all original with no "turbo" badge. I bought all new emblems including the turbo emblem when I repainted the car....

#9 ·
93-96 have Supra script only on the hatch. 97-98 tt's were sold with turbo script as well. 96 tt's are obd2 and all automatics but still cary series 1 (pref-facelift) front bumper/headlights/taillights/turns and badging.

Boostedsambo: You should consider posting less on here and reading more or at the very least stop responding to questions that you clearly don't know the answers to.

#10 · (Edited)
Dirtysupra: you should tell your friends to stay on their aide of the playground since it's obviously the first day of 3rd grade in this forum. Please describe the questions I have answered that I "clearly don't know the answer to". Any time I post I try to help a fellow member out as best I can. Whether it's a random question, someone needing a quick answer, a newbie asking the same redundant questions about making a 1000hp supra, keeping people informed about piece of crap salvage supras for sale to stay away from so they don't make a horrible decision, etc. I'm here for nothing less than helping others out and informing myself at the same time. If anything, it's other people making empty assumptions about things because they think their post count makes up for it. Incorrect. Just look at the meth thread by beezsupra. I try to tell someone to spend the good money and get the better stuff because I have previous experience with said items, and all the sudden we have people coming out of the woodwork telling me that I "sound like I don't have any actual experience with the product" when in reality, read: not here on the internet, but in real life, I actually do have experience with the products - that's why I'm commenting. I she already made the mistakes so others don't have to. Oh, i had no idea someone on a forum could read minds and ascertain the extent of someone's experience over the internet.

Wow, I commented on some emblems trying to help the guy out. Shoot me. Then I get attacked by someone with a smart ass mouth but when I say something back I get an infraction and my comment gets removed but his stays up. Nananana, booboo. Makes sense. But it's cool because all the other adults on here can continue to tattletale on everyone using no-no words vicariously through me because you'll never catch me doing that shit. Too bad I have forgotten more about these cars than half the people on this forum will ever know. I'm trying to help people, I'm not the one going around telling people what they have and haven't done and had experience with and what they sound like, with a sentence they typed on the internet as my evidence.

#13 ·
Im a rookie on the forums sure. But not with these cars. That's why I am able to correctly field the question while you are not. Also, if I'm a rookie what does that make you a 16? Unlike you I am able contribute to the thread and multi quote my response without parroting back everything. The essence of your arguments is "nuh uh- you are". The fact that you are calling og's and mods 3rd graders and hall monitors is astounding even if that irony is lost on you.

If anyone should be taking notes in here it's you.

#15 ·
Ok....back on to the OP's question before we started an online school yard fight.
I have seen them both ways. My 94 had the turbo badge, my 95 did not (but I added it). Up to you on
your preference. Personally I like it to say turbo if it is....can't really make these cars look lime a sleeper :)

#16 ·
You are a rookie.

Congrats that you know a menial fact about an emblem. Check my other posts. I have forgotten more about these cars than you'll ever know.

Actually the essence of your arguments is clearly 'nuh uh you are'. Clearly I am the one destroying people with 'nuh uh you are' responses. That's why you have nothing to say besides unintelligible dribble.

Yes, I will call anyone on this forum a 3rd grade hall monitor regardless of their AWESOME POST COUNT AND JOIN DATE when they start acting like it's the science fair and you can't say certain words when everyone in here is a grown ass man.

#22 ·
Wow all this drama over a emblem question.....

OP from my understanding Pre 97/98s just have the supra script and no turbo. Either way I don't think people care since many owners have swapped back and forth.

#23 ·
I concur 97+ only. That being said buy a turbo one if that's what you want. While you're at it, get new headlights, tail lights, bumper lights and the bumper divider. 97+ just looks better!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.