Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ad says, "As an option this kit comes with the best spooling, torque monster Dual Ball Bearing Turbos, which are the same used on Ryan Woon's car and many others." "Ryan has made 991rwhp with the SP77HO turbo and 800ft/lbs!" So I'm guessing that this means that the SP77HO turbo is what's in this kit?

My other question is how do these (SP) turbos compare to the name brands? I know that I'm asking this in your part of the forum but I'm starting to see a trend with the SP series turbos showing up on a decent amount of cars. Alot of those cars are on T04r.com. The Greddy T88H is what I'm hoping to compare this turbo to. Isn't the SP77HO turbo compareable to that? Does the SP turbos last as long or longer (with proper care) as the name brands? Do SP turbos flow more air?

If there are some links to write-ups explaining all of this please show them to me, and correct me on anything that I may be mislead on.

Thanks. :bigthumb:

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
SP turbos are made by Precision Turbo. They are very good turbos. I run Precision turbos on all my cars and most of my customer cars now as well!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts