Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Installed my Apexi AVCR boost contoller todaty, too me 3 hrs, most of the time was tiring to find the right lenght hose for each section
(dunno why xutech says he need to get special hose I just used 10mm fuel hose, took him 3 months to install it and he never did, just excuses after excuses)

Anyways, I read this in the NA-T faq section:
"If using an SAFC1 or SAFC2
Set your throttle points for lo throttle to 74% and high throttle to 75%. this keeps the safc2 from averaging the two throttles. if you dont do this, the computer will really fight the settings and bog."

has anyone else done this??? it's the 1st I've heard about this

what setting are you using for spd and thr??
in the " cyl/spd/thr " menu

also what ports are you using on your soleniod
I picked NC and COM
NC is seeing the pressure
COM goes out to the wastegate

·
miata owner...
1,367 Posts
3 hours to install avcr? it only took me 40 min to install mine. The com port is for top of the wastegate. The wastegate side port goes to the turbo and "T" that off to the NC port

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
neostreamsupra said:
3 hours to install avcr? it only took me 40 min to install mine. The com port is for top of the wastegate. The wastegate side port goes to the turbo and "T" that off to the NC port
yeah I had a hell of a time running the wire with the plugs through the firewall
(workign on a SC300) lots of insulation and rubber gommets; I would up ripping out the big gommet to the left of the clutch pedal, not much room to work under there.

and I only used scap peices of 10mm fuel line that was lying in my friend's garage, ha

40mins is fast did you solder the ends to the ecu?

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
neostreamsupra said:
i always solder everything i do and i ran the wires through the ecu harness to the engine bay.
I thought about running it there, but wasn't crazy about the wires coming out next to the downpipe.
Figured it was alot cooler on the driver side, since it come out of the hole in the fender

1 - 6 of 6 Posts