Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i need your help in finding some strip clubs in Jacksonville area,i am taking that walk down the asile on saturday :) .With my bride to be,i finally got :urowned: cant run anymore :rolleyes: so i need you guys, to send me off happy.So help me out and post some strip clubs location :) ....Thanks

Tony.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sinsations was pretty decent went there two weekends ago. Phillips & Emerson is where it's located. Much better setup than Dollhouse.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Go the Gold Club on Atlantic East right next to Toyota dealership. It probalby has the best looking girls in jax. Sinsations also has nice girls, but they play head banger music all damn night. It makes me want to bash my head thru the wall:)

·
Registered
807 Posts
alpha6164 said:
Go the Gold Club on Atlantic East right next to Toyota dealership. It probalby has the best looking girls in jax. Sinsations also has nice girls:)
What he said ^^

·
Registered
191 Posts
alpha6164 said:
Sinsations also has nice girls, but they play head banger music all damn night. It makes me want to bash my head thru the wall:)
Must've been head banger night or something b/c when I went the music was a variety of stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts