Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the C's short shifter sit lower than the stock shifter? I've heard it greatly reduces shifts, but I want to know it's height compared to the stock shifter.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,499 Posts
TurboXpress said:
Does the C's short shifter sit lower than the stock shifter? I've heard it greatly reduces shifts, but I want to know it's height compared to the stock shifter.
TurboXpress, it sits at exactly the same height as the stock shifter. 2005 marks the 10th year I've had it my car. Nothing better.

Ken.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KenHenderson said:
TurboXpress, it sits at exactly the same height as the stock shifter. 2005 marks the 10th year I've had it my car. Nothing better.

Ken.

Thank you Ken. I can't wait till mine arrives :D
 

·
SF's Cleanest
Joined
·
7,179 Posts
Ken have you had it 10 years without any problems. I know the B&M's have been known to break. Is this the same C's you put in 10 years ago? Let me know. Thanks :)

Trying to figure out if its worth the $500 or not. Pretty steep for a shifter...:(
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,499 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
Ken have you had it 10 years without any problems. I know the B&M's have been known to break. Is this the same C's you put in 10 years ago? Let me know. Thanks :)

Trying to figure out if its worth the $500 or not. Pretty steep for a shifter...:(
One and the same.

Ken.
 

·
Republican
Joined
·
8,421 Posts
It's worth it.... trust me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,034 Posts
Did they reproduce them?
I know dusty was trying to get some in at MVP, but im not sure if it ever happened.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,589 Posts
I bought a C's shifter for my car a couple weeks ago, still havent gotten around to installing it though. Having a hard time reading those Japanese instructions :(
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,417 Posts
It's worth it - PM "Lenny" on this forum - he can get you an original C's ... still NIB.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,066 Posts
SupraSpeedMKIV said:
I bought a C's shifter for my car a couple weeks ago, still havent gotten around to installing it though. Having a hard time reading those Japanese instructions :(
Not too hard, do a search for C's and there are step by step instructions on how to go about installing it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,785 Posts
If its not shorter, what good is it? Does it have positive stops or something?
And, $500 for a shifter? Must be mad jdm tyte is all i can figure
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top