Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
I daily mine. but I won't for much longer. I will drive it 3 times a week tops. we don't have inspections in orlando....

·
Registered
427 Posts
daily driver. But my car came stock with it.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I drive my car alot more on the weekends, other than that its the CL-s. As for inspection......its good to have a close friend thats a mechanic :gapteeth:
You guys in florida are sooooo damn lucky though. You can always slap a CAT on and get it passed for inspection.

·
HMOOB VWJ NYOB MINNESOTA
1,352 Posts
No inspection in MN, thanks to our ex-governer. :bigok:

·
Registered
427 Posts
garagefujimoto said:
Me too. JZ is better for daily driving than 7M anyway.
If you have smog and inspections, get the hell out of Ass-achusetts
haha. When I get back to the states, I may be in need of your services. Bone stock 1J supra needs to find a home in my garage.

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
Daily driven here in St. Louis, no visual inspections ever, and my car fast-passed emissions lol

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
<---daily driver.

A take the bus to work now, so I drive the car considerably less. I used to fill up like 2-3 times a week. I put gas in the car monday, and I'm still not to my normal fill up point yet. public transportation ftw. :eek3:

before that, I used to be driving about 60 miles everyday. pretty gay :gaysex:

·
fbody to supra to fbody
2,015 Posts
Daily if I want, but I have a nice 86 cutlass now that i'm trying to sell it. NJ here, strict emissions, but I have collector's registration =P

-J

·
Registered
312 Posts
Daily here everyday.. Inspections huh? Well Ill have to deal with that when it arrives lol...

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
80mi a day for the last 6 months on a 300+ whp 1JZ SC300. Around 22-25mpg.

The original 2JZGE only got around 19-20mpg.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
my dd was a shitty 4 door honda.. but recently got a 2nd 91 supra and in the process of swapping another 1jz into it.. gonna keep this one mainly stock (will have a few go fast mods, but going to keep it mostly stock.... or at least thats what i say now... haha)

·
DRiFTT
991 Posts
inspection down here rules....just need to have the muffler holding and not ready to fall out, no leaks or anything, and nothing loose thats about it....car can be as loud, fast, shooting fire out the exhaust, ripping tyres and still they dont care about that lol....

hell last time i was after the LSD went in, told me prove its safe bcuz the car model never came with the setup....did a burn out and the inspection guy was like "PASS" ok get outta here, holding back my line of cars"

I still dunno how im passing without resonator or CAT.....someone told me those shit is needed! lol

·
Now with 0JZ
1,185 Posts
I Daily drive mine, and it's a very fun drive :p . Here in Alberta there are no inspections, except when vehicles are first brought in from out of province, and that inspection is a joke. I had injectors wired in with aligator clips, and they passed that, but failed me because the previous owner had removed the rear wiper.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts