Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ryan, You mess with a ton of Rhino's and such. Do you know the factory top speed? I just went to buy one and the saleshole said 72 mph but I think he's blowing smoke up my ass. I am looking to run around 80 when done but still be able to air it out. I live in the flatlands of Florida so my only riding destination is the Ocala national forrest and after wathing your videos you have me hooked on jumping one.

Thank's,
Mike

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
Stock MPH on a rhino at max is about 50mph... and you can get them going in the 60-70's with built motor, sheeve.. .ect

that guy was definetly sticking his winky in your caboose.

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply JP. Caboose. I like that. Back on topic, What's the cost to make on run 70?

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks for the info. I think I will stick with a minor moded one. :)

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will probably sign the papers monday and keep you guys updated. I know I'm going to need the long travel kit and a good cage right off the bat.

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JP, It says I have to log in. Email the pics to mmanion4 @ tampabay.rr.com and LMK how much you want.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Bone stock MPH is 41mph. CDI brings it up to 51-52mph, then mods bring it up from there.

Rhino's are the shiznit. Mine is pretty fast now and I have a new snow mobile clutch that makes it launch like a mofo:)

If you need suspension, cages, etc let me know. I'll get you all setup with what you need.

There's a video on glamisdunes.com of a Rhino jumping 85ft for Stunt Junkies.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts

·
1400rwhp/8 Sec Club
2,832 Posts
I gurantee if you bought JP's you'd be the FIRST person with a Rhino to spin bearings and lose in a street race to Jamie Carter in one... HAHAHHAHA
if you bought one off Ryan.. it truely wouldnt be a Rhino. See mine is made in the USA... his is made by his cousins in china. Ryan swears its the same quality, but truthfully i cant understand the converstaions between them.. all i hear is PING TING TWEE WING WONG CHING A WING TEEEEEEEWWOOOOO.

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
lol

if you bought one off Ryan.. it truely wouldnt be a Rhino. See mine is made in the USA... his is made by his cousins in china. Ryan swears its the same quality, but truthfully i cant understand the converstaions between them.. all i hear is PING TING TWEE WING WONG CHING A WING TEEEEEEEWWOOOOO.

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You guys are messed up. I would love to buy JP's and am considering it but I can buy a mkiv for the same money.:)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
You can buy my built Rhino for $30k. I have another new one with an 800cc motor you can buy for $40k:)

The scary thing they sell pretty easy. Race Rhinos are approaching $35-50k as the norm now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts