Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Dusty, the kit with the K&N filter claims 8-10rwhp more than other intakes. Curious if this rating is based on the K&N filter, or the box. Would the same gains be expected with another intake ie: Apex etc if the max air box was used?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good. I'm gonna order one next Wednesday, is the online ordering up or should I just email you the payment/shipping info?

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Sounds good. I'm gonna order one next Wednesday, is the online ordering up or should I just email you the payment/shipping info?

Unfortunately no. Please call or email me and I can take care of it all quickly for you that way.

Thanks!

Dusty

·
Game Over
1,209 Posts
hmm I was wondering for awhile, if I bought the other airbox kit that comes without the filter, and it since it says its for the other filters but it comes without a precut hole, would I still have to make a hole to a 3in for the apex and would it still come with that rubber pipe to fit the intake, and the rubber piece that goes over the opening of the intake? Thanks alot Dusty

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
hmm I was wondering for awhile, if I bought the other airbox kit that comes without the filter, and it since it says its for the other filters but it comes without a precut hole, would I still have to make a hole to a 3in for the apex and would it still come with that rubber pipe to fit the intake, and the rubber piece that goes over the opening of the intake? Thanks alot Dusty

It includes a rubber piece that goes where you would cut a hole.

It does not include the rubber/metal pipe. That "elbow" is available for $30 separately.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Dusty I sent you an email over the weekend re: purchase. Not sure if you got it or not.

I probably did. I'm still going through all my emails from the weekends. Mondays are super busy. 200+ legitimate emails and PM's from the weekend. So takes me ALL day/night to get to them all.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good. I sent shipping info, you should have my credit card info on file from my purchase not long ago, but if you need it again I'll send it over. Thanks.

Nick

Oh, and how many BS emails over the weekend? 500+?? lol

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Sounds good. I sent shipping info, you should have my credit card info on file from my purchase not long ago, but if you need it again I'll send it over. Thanks.

Nick

Oh, and how many BS emails over the weekend? 500+?? lol

I keep CC's on our off-line server, so yes I have it I'm sure. I'll verify when I find/answer your email.

You don't even want to know how many BS emails I get. :) My career has forced me into a whole new level of patience over the years.

·
Ahh GODZIRA!
790 Posts
Sorry to butt in here, but I'd rather than start a whole new thread.

Can I get my hands on one without the side hole in it? and no KN Filter? But all the other jazz? Or is that not cost effective for you guys? Its no big deal, I'm just curious.

·
Game Over
1,209 Posts

Can I get my hands on one without the side hole in it? and no KN Filter? But all the other jazz? Or is that not cost effective for you guys? Its no big deal, I'm just curious.
I believe that would be the optional kit you can buy without the hole or the filter on their website.

Dusty, I've sent you guys an email about the order regarding the airbox and a few other goodies. Thanks, take your time.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dave, you can get just the box, no hole cut for other applications. What intake are you running on yours right now?

·
Ahh GODZIRA!
790 Posts
Does it have the hole for the air filter though? I guess I can pick up a drill though. Jeez, work in a Fab shop for years and now I never want to do anything myself.

I'm running a factory box "BFI" with the front cut out, everyone with a Soarer does it, so I got bored and did it. I hate how it looks.

·
Registered
10,090 Posts
Dusty, did this get mailed last week, or are you still waiting on stock? Thanks.

Nick

Yes sir, and I replied back already, and invoiced you for it. Now I'm just waiting on stock from Steve Jarvis who makes them.

Maybe check your spam folder??

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
10,090 Posts

Yes sir, I can have that made for you.

You still want the regular hole in it, or just a box with the anti-heat wrap, and the "elbow", and that's it? Or do you not need the elbow?

Thanks,

Dusty

1 - 20 of 27 Posts