Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning SF,

I am looking to sell my 1994 LHD TT Supra Turbo(Automatic) however I have no idea as to how to price it and where would be a good starting/finishing point. I tried searching Kijiji and Auto Trader for all of Canada and there are next to NO Supras to compare to. It has approx 117k (Miles), basic modifications like a FMIC, brand new coilovers, exhaust, etc. How can I go about deciding what a fair asking price is??

·
iSPOOL
1,400 Posts
Check the for sale section to see what others have paid for similar set ups and adjust from there. Does it have a clear or salvage title, body damage or rust, overall Interior condition, missing parts, special rare parts, wheel & tires, mileage (original/engine) targa or hardtop, number of owners, etc. Post photos and maybe more members can help.

What is the ball park you are thinking of selling the car for?

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
What color, original paint, vins?

Id say $38-$48k depending on color/condition

·
Administrator
8,802 Posts
Should sell at 37500-41k in a reasonable amount of time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@HotSoup @Shady 2jz @FasTTurbo posted some pics!

Again it has 118k Miles on it, bumper and rear hatch were repainted and paint is slightly fading on them now. Some stone chips on the front end, 1-2 minor dings on the body. Interior leather seats are also fading/cracking.

Still think 35k+ is achievable?

Attachments

·
iSPOOL
1,400 Posts
Have you looked at Hagerty's car valuation tool before? For $35k I would have bought it immediately back in April lol. If theres nothing mechanically wrong, I think I would put it in the low to mid $40k like others said. See if you get any interest. People will offer lower than what you post.

Just to give you a reference we bought a NA 1998 Supra with 78k miles, some paint chipped areas, perfect interior, in the high 20k range. They were originally asking $32k.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts