Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is a t04 with a .70 cold side and like a 115 hot side good or bad for making both decent low power and good high power.

·
On the edge of adhesion..
942 Posts
You might loose a little in the low end but you'll definately make up for it in the top end. Our motors can spool it, you just may need a little juice to get you out of the hole. I have a 1.01 A/R with no NOS and full boost (30 PSI) comes on at about 3200 RPM for me. It all depends on how you want your car to perform and what your assisting mods are as well. Good luck!

Khris

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gonna build a horsepower beast but i want good spoolability. i want it to hit at like 2500

·
boost freak
10,042 Posts
not sure what you're smoking, but a 1.15 turbine housing is MONSTER. completely stupid to even try to use it. that's most def a diesel turbo....

·
Dissident
1,087 Posts
erniwho said:
gonna build a horsepower beast but i want good spoolability. i want it to hit at like 2500
Then you need another turbo. A CT upgrade or t3/t4 would be good choice.

·
I've been here forever.
2,555 Posts
drjonez said:
not sure what you're smoking, but a 1.15 turbine housing is MONSTER. completely stupid to even try to use it. that's most def a diesel turbo....
Bridge Port anyone?

·
wha huh?
952 Posts
umm...the only turbo that would hit full spool at 2500...hmmm, well, you can get a tiny ass garrett T25 BB...you could probably build boost off idle :), but realistically, only the stocker is gonna spool like that...a 1.15 A/R turbine housing may hit full spool at like 6000 in second gear...maybe?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts