Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fast with Class
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what muffler you had on your quicksilver car(the one you sold, or heard you sold?) I loved how the car sounds/sounded!!! Currently, we are the new owners of forum member BOOST ALMIGHTY's '94 black TH400 supra with the fully built 3.0L, GT47-80, and the major show piece engine bay=). I was wondering, since the car has a straight 5" turboback exhaust, I'd like to make it sound a little more toned/tuned in just by adding in a muffler to the rear at the end of the exhaust, but cant find which one you had on your car which imho sounded the best out of any supra, period. So, if ya can get back to me on what brand and price, or if its a custom muffler from your WOTM.com itself, let me know as well and if it'll fit inline with my 5" exhaust. Thanks for your help Ryan!
I appreciate it!

- Christian

·
Fast with Class
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ryan, thanks for the fast reply! But tell me, is it your own custom made muffler? Whats it look like? I just want it to SOUND like your supra did! Don't forget, there's a straight 5" exhaust system the muffler is going on, so it cant be a 4" muffler. If you could tell me what brand (even if its your own custom wotm brand), pics, and price....i'd be ready to buy! thanks bro!

- Christian

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
We use Burns Stainless for all our systems. No cheapy made over seas garbage ones:)

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
awesome....whats the price on one of them shipped to PA?
+1 but instead of shipped just throw it out the side of your car passing my place in scottsdale!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts