Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!

You seem like a bunch of nice guys so I'm thinking you could help me answer a few questions for me.
It is sooo hard to find some info and advice here in Sweden.

Please bare with me on this one : )
And I hope I didn't post in the wrong forum since I posted it almost everywhere:D (Sorry)

Is it worth the extra $$$ to buy an electrical Boost Gauge instead of a mechanical one if I'm only gonna be BPU?
Do I really need a EGT Gauge at BPU?
I mean, safety is good but it will cost so much since I want the Apexi EL Gauges...

Is the VeilSide Knock bodykits as horrible as everybody says?
I was thinking of the VeilSide Rear Under Spoiler and Side Skirts and the same Bomex Front Lip that SW has on his beautiful Supra 97... The reason I'm going Knock Off is because the price to ship the bodykit is as much as the bodykit itself!

Is it worth it for me to buy a Tanbe Racing Medallion shipped to Sweden for 850$ when I can buy the Apexi Dunk Canister for much less money and fix it myself for lets say 400$?
Or have an exhaust custom made for me for about 750$? It is a quality exhaust system made in stainless steel by proffesionals.

Which Intake Kit is the best to go with? Is the Max Air Box worth the $ or should I just do my own one with a filter and a thermal wrap?

Once again, excuse me for all the questions but theese are the only things that move around in my head all day and I'd rather have them on my car : )

Thanx again!

Sincerely
Jiray - Supra TT -94 6-Speed

·
Registered
181 Posts
Is the VeilSide Knock bodykits as horrible as everybody says?
I was thinking of the VeilSide Rear Under Spoiler and Side Skirts and the same Bomex Front Lip that SW has on his beautiful Supra 97... The reason I'm going Knock Off is because the price to ship the bodykit is as much as the bodykit itself!

if you are going to shell out money on a kit, i suggest you do it right and get an original kit, you will be a lot more satisfied with an original. trust me

Which Intake Kit is the best to go with? Is the Max Air Box worth the $ or should I just do my own one with a filter and a thermal wrap?

intakes are really pretty much all the same i guess

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Questions I have, advice strongly needed!

Urmild, your car looks awesome! Thanx for the fast reply...

"If you are going to shell out money on a kit, i suggest you do it right and get an original kit, you will be a lot more satisfied with an original. trust me"

That's what I'm yhinkin but the cost between a genuine VeilSide and Knock Off one is over 1000$!!!

Do you still think this way?

"Intakes are really pretty much all the same i guess"

I know, but my question was if the Max Air Box from MVP was worth the extra money instead of a regular intake kit...

Jiray

1 - 3 of 3 Posts