Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· RoastBeefCurtain Commando
8,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just really got a chance to mess with this AVCR today. Seems to work pretty good and not all that hard, just gotta do a few pulls to get it to hold. Nothing major.
Now when I just get on it from a roll the boost holds fine.
When i shift it overshoots the boost and then bleeds back to normal. I have it set to about 1.4 bar or so and right as I shift it hits 1.7 bar real quick and then drops back to 1.4

I coulda sworn i read somewhere that you can adjust that or something. I dont think it has much to do with the duty cycle, but I could be wrong

Any opinions or tips with using this thing?

· Not so boring anymore
7,936 Posts
in the settings somewhere you can adjust boost per gear..

does it spike when you hit the gear you set the boost on? if so maybe the main duty is set to high.. then its learning down..

im trying to remember when i setup my buddys avcr on his 240..

· Not so boring anymore
7,936 Posts
the gearing is there for if tunning in 4th gear and set for 15 psi.. and in frist it only hits 12 you can add some to reach 15.. thats how it helps i see it.. i dont think this is a problem with the gearing setup.. just wondering if you messed with it or something

I would turning down main duty cycle and trying that..

when your messing with it, watch the duty %.. it will prolly start high (overboost) and it will bring it down to reach the target boost..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.