Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BPU++
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long debate I have decided on 19" wheels as opposed to 18" :cool: Now my problem is I've heard alot of horror stories and do not want to change my driving style just because I have larger wheels. I try my hardest to avoid any potholes but rarely bother moving because of manhole covers, is there any chance they could bend the wheels? I would most likely be going with a set of Volks and would like to know how well they would hold up to the so-so roads of Vancouver. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and as always, thanks for the help :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
I dont know about Vancouver, but i drive in downtown tampa a lot with some shitty roads. Its not that bad. I have not bent the 19's at all, however i did bend one of my 18's when they were on on a small pothole. Id say they shouldnt be a problem, after all you do drive a supra so cautios is already there in your driving style. Good luck.

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
Hey man i live in Lancaster, Pa. WE HAVE THE AMISH FOR GODS SAKE!!! Are roads i were said to be the 2nd worse in the US and i run 19" OZ SuperLeggera III's. They hold up fine so there shouldn't be a problem for you.

steve

·
The Sethster
971 Posts
i also want to go with 19. and i know i watch the road well when i drive any of my cars

·
Registered
121 Posts
'1971 Challenger 340 4 Speed "Shaker" 1 of 34'

... sweet. ;)

·
Chillen at the Holidae In
254 Posts
snausa said:
'1971 Challenger 340 4 Speed "Shaker" 1 of 34'

... sweet. ;)
Thanks Bro It is a project car not done yet. Sorry To highjack the topic :D