myspace? Someone up it on YouTube plz

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think "Whatever" is hating because he doesn't know how to drift...lol

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
That's cool, man...I'm not into the drifting shit but I like doing it a bit on dirt roads in my friend's WRX, heh. :p

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
first off, they closed our only track on oahu, so there is no auto-x, scca, time attack, whatever you wanna call it.

second, i dont enjoy bending axles......therefore i dont hit curbs. maybe if i was a total newb to drifting or driving, then i would enjoy it.

i posted this vid because i dont see much nissans with jz's drifting. i mostly see them posing, hard parking or racing on the 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I didn't really see any drifting in that video. You slid around one corner, whoop de freaking doo. And you don't need a track to do auto crossing you just need a parking lot and lots of orange cones...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
thats why the title of the thread said "QUICK LITTLE DRIFT", cause thats what it was. whats your problem man? i posted a little vid, just to give some people something to watch if they are bored.....nothing more, nothing less. i didnt claim to be some drift all star, didnt claim my car to be some bad ass drift machine or anything like that.

here in hawaii, we dont have a big parking lot where we can just set up cones and go at it, via scca or auto-x, we did that at our track, when there was one. the only time we were able to dodge cones was when they had a trial period at the stadium. they held a few events, but i havent heard anything since. and honestly, im not really into scca. does that make me any less of a driver? not really.

if i offended you with the video that was posted, im sorry. if i am an idiot for driving maybe 40mph sideways on a public road, than what do you call some of the others drivers in videos here doing 100-140+mph on the freeways?

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I've called out the idiots who brag about driving 140+ MPH on freeways too, but talking to them is like talking to a wall. I wasn't aware of the lack of facilities you have over there...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes we are very lacking in facilities here, its very sad. i envy you people in the mainland with the awesome tracks and facilities that you guys have. i would much rather be playing on a track where things are regulated and its safe for everyone (in theory).

hopefully soon the state, or oahu, will realize that a race track is very neccasary to help keep racing, drifting, and/or drag racing off of the streets. if they can build multiple golf courses, im sure they can build a simple track....or atleast re-open what we had.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts