Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok first of all this is the second time I see something similar to this and im honestly depressed..well her we go, tonight I was bored so me and my friends went out to get something to eat and then decided to swing by the movies just to check out what was playing well...while im driving around trying to find a parking spot I see this MKIV with a fmic...well right away I freak out cuz i really dont see that many around here well I park and run over to it with my friends and I honestly saw wow its a hardtop! omg and wingless!!! but I suddenly feel like the air is punched out of me when I see it has a friggin like moonroof?!?! ok so the question is

***was this an option on supras???

ok now to really vent this is the second supra I see at the movies in 2 weeks well both of them loooked like shit,honestly this one was black na-T 5-speed (woohoo I love being able to tell without popping the hood)but it paint was a mess it was black but honestly looked to crappy like this thing had swirl marks eveywhere like it was a huge swirl mark!!! the whole car whell the one I saw last week was in the friggin same condition but this one was 6speed TT with a dragger exhaust but honestly im flabberghastedby how bad these things looked im not gonna say my car is amazing, because it has a somewhat cheap paintjob and what is probly the ugliest kit for a supra (u guys converted me, stock is better!) but I still take care of my car...I honestly told my friends I was going home right after I saw that and just left and drove all the way home feeling depressed...ok well I aprreciate if U got this far thanx for reading

*CLIFS*

-went to movies
-see black wingless hardtop na-T (with a moonroof?!?!)
-was in shitty ass condition
-left depressed
-2nd crappy mkiv I see in 2 weeks
- was moonroof an option???
-and why do people not take care of such beautiful cars

·
2JZ yes shit
1,012 Posts
i think that's the same one that was for-sale here a while ago. apparantly the original owner (woman) didn't like the fact that it didn't come with a removable/moon-roof so she had one installed.

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
Targa (Aero in Japan) or Hardtop. No Moonroof was ever offerd stock. If you see one with a moonroof, it is aftermarket.

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
1. Where is LeHigh Acres?
2. You need to chill out. It's their car...
3. How did you afford a Supra at 17?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Troux said:
1. Where is LeHigh Acres?
2. You need to chill out. It's their car...
3. How did you afford a Supra at 17?
1.small town in sw florida near fort myers
2. im just saying the stuff that was done to it doesn really piss me off its the fact that the person doesnt take care of such a nice car I was pretty sure that a wingless hardtop is pretty rare , am I wrong?
3.I got it as a graduation present (puts on flame suit)

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
Well a hardtop is relatively rare, but any Supra can be wingless. Either way, what was wrong with it? Maybe it was just dirty from being driven everyday?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Troux said:
Well a hardtop is relatively rare, but any Supra can be wingless. Either way, what was wrong with it? Maybe it was just dirty from being driven everyday?
the whole car looked like it had been wetsanded but not polished afterwards?!?!? just very bad paint and I was guessing that it was a stock wingless because i looke closely at the hacth trying to see if it had plugged holes or bumps from the body work, but hey it just coulda been done very well....oh and it had a very ugly aftermarket hood that was unpainted black fiberglass hood....oh and wait the finishing touch the wheels were from an mkiii gah I wish I had my camera with me

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Hardtops weren't as rare on the N/A. Lot more common than a Turbo HT.

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
Dachande said:
You're proud of yourself that you can tell if it is manual or automatic without popping the hood?
I'm pretty sure he meant that he can tell if it's an NA or TT without popping the hood.

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
Dachande said:
You're proud of yourself that you can tell if it is manual or automatic without popping the hood?
you mean you can't??? :urowned:

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
I can tell what color the seats are and the religion and grandparents of the original purchaser just by looking at the VIN....upside down.

·
FUCK JDM
3,933 Posts
Troux said:
I can tell what color the seats are and the religion and grandparents of the original purchaser just by looking at the VIN....upside down.
LoL :lol:

1st off, why the FUCK would anyone leave the movies just because they saw an ugly Mk4...... who gives a shit, as long as its not ur car......

fuckn teeny-boppers!!!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i wasnt going to watch them...and I had to take a dump lol :urowned: but I honestly felt depressed about the car, ormaybe that was the pizza??? who knows

1 - 17 of 17 Posts