Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question im lookin for a decently low mileage 410 lsd for the 7.5" rear end

I guess the years are 83-86??? I need one bad mine is not lsd anymore.....so im assuming the clutches wore out and would just like to swap it out for a working one.... anyone out their have one laying around their willing to sale?? Please post some prices and where your from and how many miles on it please....

Thanx in advance guys
Jerry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cant find rear end!!!

Could not find one their...... i searched for 2 hours and nothing... Nobody out their knows where to get one or has one in their backyard that is still good??? Please????

·
The anti-muppet
345 Posts
go to rabidchimp.com and ask Aaron if he can help you get one. there are quite a few junk yards in L.A you can look.

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
is that a 4.10 diferential youre looking for? i know the NA MK3 has that on some applications...im not sure about mating it to the MKII however :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Desperate need now!!!

I am gettin desperate and neither place responded to my emails. They dont want tyo help or are too busy to repsond. Anyone else have one to sale or know where I can get one for a decent pirce please post here...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts