G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys what happen if you put 110 oct leaded gas :(

please let me know cant sleeep lol :dunno:

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
The turbos will spin in the opposite direction causing pre-mature failure. The shaft will then implode and the metal particles will enter your oil stream causing scoring on the cylinder walls.

·
Registered
101 Posts
and your car will implode

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Hua said:
The turbos will spin in the opposite direction causing pre-mature failure. The shaft will then implode and the metal particles will enter your oil stream causing scoring on the cylinder walls.
Yes, the first time I ran leaded gas my car actually starting producing legal tender coins out the tailpipe. It must have been the lead atomizing and bonding to the oxygen particles being sucked through my wastegate. :dunno:

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,913 Posts
^^^:wtflol:

race gas will add performance and HP, it can also allow you to run higher boost and be safer doing it

·
BPU is so 1997
5,353 Posts
MattOneDime said:
Yes, the first time I ran leaded gas my car actually starting producing legal tender coins out the tailpipe. It must have been the lead atomizing and bonding to the oxygen particles being sucked through my wastegate. :dunno:
:wtflol:

Better make sure Uncle Sam doesn't find out you are minting coins out of your off-road only fuel.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hua said:
Guess what guys my car wont START

·
Registered
50 Posts
u went to phillips 66 didnt you? also it will burn out ur 02 sensors and cats prematurly

where in chicago are you?

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Did u go the gas station @ 87 st & central in burbank, IL ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
AWDLATIN said:
If you don't have a flux capacitor, you're in deep shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts