Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Locally there is this young guy who has waaaay too much money and no sense what so ever. He is wanting to get my nsx for his race team :nuts: anyway he has a fixed up 95 supra se with a single turbo switch.....or either a na-t setup. I think either is cheating myself as far as truly authentic. I know tt supras are expensive, and the nsx is no slouch, the nsx is way more exotic, but the supra is a conversion....real quick in your opinion, and this is supra forums....Is this a fair to decent trade. He has 65k in the car, but I think it might not be my style. Lambo doors, flip flop paint, aps turbo setup...suggestions ideas real quick. thanks alot

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
Keep the NSX....

When you want to sell the Supra you won't get near as much down the road....

WTF are you thinking anyway!??!?!

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
That supra sounds like a rice bucket. Awaiting pics for verification....

·
Registered
17,677 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
if it was a properly done conversion then i'd say go for it but the flip up doors and all that are not my style.. pass

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts

·
Administrator
17,262 Posts
No way, no day! That Supra sounds like a total disaster.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
NSX for a NA-T that's been riced out?

Thats like trading in Jessica Alba for Anna Nicole - a real deal for a tarted up heffer.

And btw.. Supra SE is NA. There is no turbo switch.

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
worst is confirmed.

Yes, it is definately riced out. Light colored flip flop paint, lambo doors (good quality with shocks) nice stereo with rear seat delete. It has rotaro 6 piston up front, 4 in rear. 19 inch 5zinger wheels, lsd, rear nitrous bottle. Sparco seats. The turbo kit was a turbonetics not a aps so I am sorry on that note. I need someones email so I can send them the pics of his evo mr widebody with 6xx rwhp, and his 1100 hp 350z carbon widebody car.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
the last two cars sound pretty baddass

I'd trade an NSX for an 1100hp carbon widebody 350Z o.o

·
Extra medium
877 Posts
Yes, it is definately riced out. Light colored flip flop paint, lambo doors (good quality with shocks) nice stereo with rear seat delete. It has rotaro 6 piston up front, 4 in rear. 19 inch 5zinger wheels, lsd, rear nitrous bottle. Sparco seats. The turbo kit was a turbonetics not a aps so I am sorry on that note. I need someones email so I can send them the pics of his evo mr widebody with 6xx rwhp, and his 1100 hp 350z carbon widebody car.
But, its a na-t? this guy is loaded and he went na-t?! wtf.... regardless of what style lambo doors its still rice lambo doors belong on lambos hence the name. DONT DO IT sounds like a pos and im sure it hasnt been properly maintained considering...

·
Registered
604 Posts
It sounds like you are the one with no sense. Join his race team and keep your car. Then you both can be ricers.

·
Banned
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
pics

pics emailed, Post em if you would please. The masses are waiting.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts