Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Quick Teaser Getting Close !!!! More on Pg 3

Here is a quick update. Getting close to finshing it up. Should be ready for the Orlando meet that is the goal atleast. Got the fuel lines and AFPR finshed up got the wiring harness run(through the heater hose hole in the fire wall), Mounted Coil Packs, Turbo Clocked, etc etc etc and a bunch of stuff cant see and not worth mentioning.

More on Page 3

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Prettiest 7M I've ever seen!

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Nice :)

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Man, of all the post of awesome engine bays Ive see, youra is the best and # 1 in my opinion so far.
You have the right color combo and they flow so well together. Its not the usual polish/shine bling...but a nice well thought one.

I would like to see a very high resolution of it as this puny pictures is not giving its full glory I think :)

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
I like that idea of moving the coilpacks there. That engine looks amazing!

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
Damn, that engine bay is one of the cleanest I have seen on an MKIII. Awesome work, can't wait to see more of it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
that is one sexy bitch... i'd have to admit I would do very naughty things to that motor if you werent looking :wackit:

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
damn thats clean! i like the way you mounted the coil packs!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Spiv said:
H to the A to the W to the T my friend.

But you have to do something about that yellowed fan...

HAHAHA Yes I know. I have a Decent Fan shroud Coming tonight(thanks Denny aka DrBowser3) to go in with my Fluidyne. I'll be eventually going electric fans in the future.....Thanks For the comments everyone

·
Dagger OCHO
790 Posts
Dude that's freakin awesome....i have to get me one of those FFIM...i hate having the intercooler pipes running over the hot engine

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
looks great, gonna use rain-x or are you putting the wiper motor back in?

may be nasty in orlando next week....

also for the fan try some brake cleaner, cant remember if I used chlorinated or not.. but for my hydro fan res. it was yellow and is now bright white.

lookin' good though!

what turbo is that it looks similar to my gt3582r?

-ian

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
looks awesome! Bring it to vegas so we all can drool over it.

~scott

·
Registered
555 Posts
Awesome work, be proud of your good taste and hours well spent!

Sitting here and watching your pics with a smile on my face. Damn thats supersweet!!!

:: zooloo

1 - 20 of 74 Posts