Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out in my BPU Supra for an evening cruise. I'm auto and make 400RWHP with my mods. I see this Mustang in my rearview, but it looks kinda different. Once he gets closer, I realize it's a new Saleen. Very nice blue colour, with nice big chrome wheels. It looked REALLY good! It sounded the part too...nice crisp V8 rip. I was with the hottie in my avatar...I call her my import queen! The guy in the Saleen had a hot tart in the car with him too. She was hot! It was just a matter of time before we went..I knew it would happen. When he finally blasted it, he had the quick drop on me and actually pulled me for a second until my 2nd turbo kicked in..and then I just walked past him immensely. It was so bad that the race was over almost as soon as it began. I thought it was weird, but then I realized he must not have the supercharged version. I suspect his was only the 330HP version...although it could be possible it was the 435HP version. My car runs real nice and strong. So overall..a REAL nice car, but it just doesn't have the get up and go to match the exterior. Nice car though!

·
Ex MKIV Owner
329 Posts
I saw one today, they look good but 57k for a 450ish stang...even with the body upgrades...not happening

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
With your 400/.80 = 500 BHP Supra, I would say you most definitley COULD whip a 435 BHP Rustang badly. I waxed a 490 RWHP '03 Cobra with me at only 460ish from a 3rd gear punch no prob.

I actually think the current gen Mustangs can be very cool looking cars (like the last gen) with tasteful upgrades, but they are WAY too heavy for my taste. I would still like to get a cheap late '90s Cobra and do a full road race build up though. :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
BLITZSUPRA said:
With your 400/.80 = 500 BHP Supra, I would say you most definitley COULD whip a 435 BHP Rustang badly. I waxed a 490 RWHP '03 Cobra with me at only 460ish from a 3rd gear punch no prob.

I actually think the current gen Mustangs can be very cool looking cars (like the last gen) with tasteful upgrades, but they are WAY too heavy for my taste. I would still like to get a cheap late '90s Cobra and do a full road race build up though. :)

yea my buddy has a 05 GT, i love the retro look, finally ford did something right with. He just put 17 grand into it, and put down 490Rwhp with his supercharger, without using his 100 shot of nos or meth inject kit. Mickey t's on the back...

The best part about it, is everything is totally stock on the exterior except for the black racing strip down the middle. Nos is hidden under the spare wheel well, etc....

It's pretty funny when guys get beside him and talk shit and he just smiles and purges from the top of his hood by his drivers side windshield. lol Thing sounds like darth vader with his exhaust and vortex supercharger

·
Registered
177 Posts
earl3 said:
Body upgrades? You mean the fake plastic shit hanging off everything on the car?

...good kill
You mean like half the Supra's on this site?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts