Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove the supra from columbus ohio to mississauga ontario in 6 hours. approx 500 mile trip.

Stopped once for gas, tolls and border but that's my best time.

What you guys got?:bigthumb:

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
Wow... Nice

·
Drive by Radar
1,013 Posts
Very nice!

When I was going through in school in Pensacola back in '04, me and a buddy of mine that went to bootcamp together decided to go home for the weekend. He was from Shelbyville, about 45 minutes south of where I was headed. Anyway, our record time (this happened about once or twice a month) was 7 hours and 38 minutes for a trip that was over 700 miles. All we had to do was hop on 65N and it was a straight shot to Indianapolis. Our little Sunfire rental topped out at 107mph. ;)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
well soon enough u will realize ur driving record will play a roll in ur insurace rates..

i get on it regularly but always have the cruise on for highway trips 10mph over the limit, my full coverage is $227.00 every 6 months :)

·
Drive by Radar
1,013 Posts
^^No kidding. I keep it at no more than 7 over. It's just enough to pass the semi's and have the cops blow by as they're flying along. I hate cops with a passion though. If it takes going slow to avoid talking to those idiots - I will.

500th post - w00t!!

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Miami to Tallahasse in 5 hours 45 min

and Miami to Orlando in 2 hours 15 min

Top cruising speed: 140 mph

I was delivering a Valentine 1 at the time so I decided to put it to use :). This was the same trip, and I stopped and delivered the V1 in Orlando.

·
D-Bag
560 Posts
Drove from Chicago to Toronto in 8 hours flat. Drove all night non stop, just for gas. Food was ate in the car, and used the restroom while gas was being filled. IIRC it was 657 miles start to finish for an average of 82 miles an hour, was only at the border for about 3 minutes total as it was the middle of the night and no one was crossing. Done in a Lincoln Town Car. Awesome long distance cruiser.

·
I am The Stig.
612 Posts
damnnnnnn very nice..........my speeding days are limited after i got slammed with a $300 ticket going over a bridge down the beach.....damn rent-a-cop......i wish i couldve fought him for the ticket- he looked like he was 12

·
ex BPU'er
5,096 Posts
NY to Cinci...

9 hours, 700 miles....

I guess that's not fast at all compared to some of you nut jobs LOL

·
Goes Vroom Pshh now
2,772 Posts
yall should start a competition for a long distance race. like the gumball 3000 but less gay.

;)

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
2700 miles in 26 hours. Steilacoom WA to Gainesville GA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts