Supra Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,444 Posts
vreaux728645 said:
Cough,cough.......
Well for the most part, whenever there's turbo version of a car the turbo gets the aftermarket go-ahead. Given the weight & displacement of our cars not to mention the modest redline- boost is the way to go.
With lightweight Hondas at the drags running 10's (non streetlegal-sponsored cars), Classy comfortable GTs as ours need a turbo....... Can't figure out why the M3 does so much with so little displacment & so much weight....
Did i say anything about aftermarket support? No. I made my modifications myself..unlike the rest who put down a grand just to get 5 more HP....

I'm turbo now BTW.

· Registered
901 Posts
a 7mge with a 4.33 lsd rearend out of an ae86 with exhaust and a cheapass air filter runs 14.2 in a 77/76 celica with a shitty driver.. its been done :) lol

· SF's Cleanest
7,747 Posts
wait, so did anybody ever say the fastest n/a time, or what mods they had. lol, people need to get out of the NA section if u are gonna make commens like "get a turbo", damn

· blur2ed.com
474 Posts
fred794 said:
The best n/a mod does not cost any money. All you have to do is drive it off a cliff. You will experience acceleration that not even a turbo can match. I also have an n/a so im not haten. You people who ask these questions need to realize that your n/a is slow and will always be slow unless you put a turbo engine in it. But then it wont be an n/a.
You shouldnt talk. Please, dont.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.