Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if it was anyone on here. Was on west street and a quicksilver supra drove by and blew off at me going the other way. I was in a DSM with a big front mount. Sounded awesome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,688 Posts
Ryan23 said:
What about that kid that lives down by Frank in Beltsville? Or is he Alpine?

Ryan

Oh yeah i forgot about him, the one with teh HRE wheels right. I thought he sold that car already. It might be still around. There are 3 or 4 of them around here then. Frank is from hyattsville. Its like southeast of beltsville i believe.
 

·
Sooooooo JDM
Joined
·
1,220 Posts
AlpineTT said:
Oh yeah i forgot about him, the one with teh HRE wheels right. I thought he sold that car already. It might be still around. There are 3 or 4 of them around here then. Frank is from hyattsville. Its like southeast of beltsville i believe.
Hyattsville/Beltsville....it's all "south" to me :D Not sure if that kid has HRE's or not. I want to say no. The car was given to him for his 17th B-day. I've seen him down at B&N in Rockville. It could be a dirty Alpine though...not sure :dunno: .

Ryan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,688 Posts
The 4th owner is named Paul, he had the mint condition QFX with gunmetal HRE's. He sold it though so nevermind, there are 3 that i know of.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,062 Posts
Ryan23 said:
Hyattsville/Beltsville....it's all "south" to me :D Not sure if that kid has HRE's or not. I want to say no. The car was given to him for his 17th B-day. I've seen him down at B&N in Rockville. It could be a dirty Alpine though...not sure :dunno: .

Ryan
I don't know who your talking about!

vnt :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
isnt there a quicksilver supra at import sports in glen burnie?? or is it alpine?
im on west st alot but in a black turbo sc
 

·
Sooooooo JDM
Joined
·
1,220 Posts
vntperformance said:
I don't know who your talking about!

vnt :dunno:
Frank knows him, I believe he lives a few blocks from him. He has an AEM, Blkmgk dyno tuned it. He's BPU at the moment but supposedly going single soon.

Ryan
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,062 Posts
toohipsi said:
Well Frank from cockeysville has one too. Seen it many times. Immaculate!!

Is that the single turbo supra with a Veilside intake, that msp put together?

vnt :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,062 Posts
Ryan23 said:
Frank knows him, I believe he lives a few blocks from him. He has an AEM, Blkmgk dyno tuned it. He's BPU at the moment but supposedly going single soon.

Ryan
hmmm... is he on here also?

vnt :dunno:
 

·
Gone Fishin
Joined
·
395 Posts
yeah it is the car with the single that was installed at MSP. Have you seen it? Very clean. I actually bought my polished oem's from him.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,062 Posts
toohipsi said:
yeah it is the car with the single that was installed at MSP. Have you seen it? Very clean. I actually bought my polished oem's from him.
Yea, I've seen it and sat in it while it was at msp. How did it turn out?
Car looked Immaculate!
vnt :bigthumb:
 

·
Gone Fishin
Joined
·
395 Posts
its awesome. Apparentlly he has some issues with MSP and I believed ended up getting it retuned at another shop. It is a awesome car.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top