Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Garage Queen Club
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have good photos showing side by side differences between Quicksilver and Alpine silver?

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
One looks like GM Pewter and the other looks like an awsome Silver :) ;) (Alpine)

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts

mmmMmmmmm Alpine owns me

·
Garage Queen Club
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am picking up an Alpine Silver MK4. I'm new to silvers, and this color will have to grow on me. But, I have seen some photos of the QuickSilver. I actually like that color, and wanted to see how much different Alpine is. I'm sure your biased to Alpine ;)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Aww Kyle Tinker Bell is so cute:)

See sig for Quicksilver, the best Silver around:)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Tinker Bell, if you're not attracted to women why is there one in your avatar:)

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
dre99gsx said:
I am picking up an Alpine Silver MK4. I'm new to silvers, and this color will have to grow on me. But, I have seen some photos of the QuickSilver. I actually like that color, and wanted to see how much different Alpine is. I'm sure your biased to Alpine ;)
IMO, QS is better. Has a deeper finish and looks great both day and night. Plus, its a rare color only 98's have.

·
606 Posts
Dave (TT TRD) owns both. I like Alpine better personally....

·
Garage Queen Club
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah, good photo. They actually nice in that photo. Hmm

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Hi-Psi said:
One looks like GM Pewter and the other looks like an awsome Silver :) ;) (Alpine)
:bigthumb:

·
Proud Supporter of NE2K9
661 Posts
I have also owned both. QS owns!!!!!!!!! The rarity of it is insane. I used to drive around and people dont yell to look at that Supra. They say look at that QUICKSILVER!!!!!!!!!! Best color on EARTH!!!!!!!! Alpine is tyte too. :)

·
Hardtopper Once Again!
1,709 Posts
I am not at home right now to post up additional pictures but tomorrow night I will post up a couple for you to get an idea of the difference.

IMAGINETHAT said:
Dave (TT TRD) owns both. I like Alpine better personally....

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
can't go wrong with either, im an alpine man myself

Reactions: MDSUPERSTAR
1 - 20 of 89 Posts