Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sorry, im not a regular much anymore, so dont know if its me, or there is no search button???

Well im looking into another Supra, and was thinking of quicksilver (the WOTM cars colour?). Can you guys please post some pics of quicksilvers??

I tried to search, but I couldnt, im sorry if this is a re-post!!

·
PREPOSTERONE
921 Posts
Here are a couple pics of mine...

Enjoy,

Joe
Hey i saw your car on sale not too long ago...is i t still avalible? Also..didnt your car have Gunmetal HRE's before? Just curious i dont know how many low mileage quicksilvers are in the area.

Sorry to hijack the thread. Here's one.

·
Registered
103 Posts
punnany - because your from australia and the fact that we get JDM model supras. you can also search for a moonstone coloured supra which is a shade darker than quicksilver and looks nice! US guys never had this colour option from factory. its 6no colour code whereas quicksilver is 1b9

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey mods please make this a sticky for the time being. Since search is not an option having colored (i.e. black, green etc. pics) stickies would be helpful IMO

·
Registered
73 Posts
Also..didnt your car have Gunmetal HRE's before? Just curious i dont know how many low mileage quicksilvers are in the area.
Ive got gunmetal HREs on mine and Im down in the N. VA area. i know of at least two other QSs down here as well.

·
Registered
593 Posts

All the QS are beautiful, especially this one :)
my second supra will be a QS for sure, if i ever find a mint one.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I have those same wheels on my quicksilver.
Dave,
Yeah I saw your pic a while back and did a double take thinking it was my car. :) I had to part with the CCW's. They looked pimp but going single killed those PS2's. BTW isn't your QS a NA?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts