Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is this something you will have in stock or have to order? im in Venezuela for work right now and should be back later this week so would like to just swing in and pick it up if available

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
is this something you will have in stock or have to order? im in Venezuela for work right now and should be back later this week so would like to just swing in and pick it up if available
right now it is back ordered, will take about 3-5 days to arrive once ordered.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is there anyway i can order over the net since im out of country cell service is slim to none? ive gotten several parts from there allready so my info should be on file....Kirk Ball

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
is there anyway i can order over the net since im out of country cell service is slim to none? ive gotten several parts from there allready so my info should be on file....Kirk Ball
Pm or email me your info. We do not keep Credit card info on file, so you will need to send it to me as well, but split it up, half on email and half on PM for security.

make sure you include the billing address and wether or not you want to pick up the part or have it shipped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts