Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just that a R154 and a LSD out of a 90 model. Both appear to be in good shape but Im not sure of the exact mileage. Im asking $150+shipping for the tranny and $60+shipping for the LSD its all in zip 70785 Email me at [email protected] if interested. P.S. parts must go soon!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mileage

I bought it used and was told it was around 150k. I bought it to convert my car but ended up getting another car.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the lsd came out of 90 model turbo with a 5spd and tems I dont know what the exact ratio is. I think I saw a chart on here a long time ago with which rear end comes in each model. I would try to check it with the rotations myself but 3.91 and 3.73 is very close. If you have some suggestions feel free to share.

·
Super Moderator
10,150 Posts
if it was the original LSD, then since it was a '90 it'd be a 3.73.. only 87-88 turbos had 3.91's.

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
are you selling the whole diff??? or just the lsd?

thanks

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
mk3ownZ said:
are you selling the whole diff??? or just the lsd?

thanks
bump for answer

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the whole thing. Someone may already have dibs on it tho I should know if he is buying in a day or so.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The r154 is on its way to icesky but I still have the lsd, a turbo torque convertor, a turbo auto tranny, a ct26, and more

·
Registered
320 Posts
i'll take the diff if its still for sale. pm me with yoru info.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts