Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a silver R34 Skyline on the Palisades Interstate Parkway, northbound, off of one of the rest areas (lookout points). This was on Thursday evening. Just wondering if it was possibly someone on this board.

-Brian.

·
Registered
350 Posts
i dont know who's it is but damn, i dont know what i would do if i saw a r34 around here. that car is insane. i highly doubt its anyone on these boards but mpower (daniel i think his name is)out on LI might know who's it is since hes importing skylines these days

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
My friend and one of his associates just recently picked up an r32 and r34. Could be him also.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Justindd911 said:
My friend and one of his associates just recently picked up an r32 and r34. Could be him also.
Hey AZ, I want to run that R34, get him to come out to car club on a wed night perhaps?!?! !!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
802 Posts
i just drove down from nyc to md and i saw one being towed by a camper...it was brownish copper color but the front end looked like it got a little close to something and the headlights were gone...looked like a young guy driver the camper though...did gt a good look to see it it was 32,33 or 34 thouhg...it did have some vinyl decals that said gt-r etc but you know how stickers goes....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts