Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
Damn! Not exactly "dumped", but look good. Hell of a "street car".

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You put the interior back in ?? A/C and everything needed to be a real street car?? Wow, you are good!!
Seeing as how it's 70deg and sunny and I can take the top off I don't need A/C, not do I need door panels to go cruise around. So yes, it's ready for the street! :)

The car will be on the cover of a mag in May. Taking it to LA Monday to shoot it.

·
Boost Creep
3,489 Posts
I just crapped my pants.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Seeing as how it's 70deg and sunny and I can take the top off I don't need A/C, not do I need door panels to go cruise around. So yes, it's ready for the street! :)

I guess if that is your definition of a street car... any dragster, funny car or NASCAR could be a street car with street tires?

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I guess if that is your definition of a street car... any dragster, funny car or NASCAR could be a street car with street tires?
I think your comparisons and logic have a shade of your best buddy in AZ.

I can drive this thing anywhere I want right now with no issues. Period. I'm pretty sure John Force and Jeff Gordon wouldn't make it too far:)

Btw, I hate you larry!

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,873 Posts
Hope it doesnt rain while crusing (wipers) and not to look back w/o side mirriors ;)with that 'steet car' thats 'dumped' up

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.