Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm BPU+, and will be going to the track. I won't run much over 20 psi. Want to run some unleaded racing fuel to keep things safe and maximize power (we have a local VP Racing dealer here). Can get as high as 114 octane, but I'm sure there's a point for me where it would be overkill. This might be especially true since I run 94 pump daily, and will be using a mizture of both. What is a good octane without going overboard, and what can someone suggest for a good mix with my 94 pump? Thanks alot for your insight...

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Avgas :) I supply it and it's cheap! Seriously, PM Hotsoup or drift tt 23. They are on top of this world.

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,715 Posts
The highest octane your going to find in unleaded is 100-105. 114 is over kill at BPU, but you can blend it 50/50 with pump gas and come out at 104 octane and save yourself some money.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Hopefully Canada has Sunoco's there and some of them have 100 octane non-leaded which is a great fuel for BPU'd Supra's.

Staats

·
Premium Member
4,431 Posts
Hands On said:
The highest octane your going to find in unleaded is 100-105. 114 is over kill at BPU, but you can blend it 50/50 with pump gas and come out at 104 octane and save yourself some money.

Actually, i believe VP makes "StreetBlaze" its called now and various octanes and teh highest i think is 109...and they are all unleaded.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
You can probably look at VP Website and they will have all the infomaiton to find out where you can buy it. Also talk to you dealer and you can usually pick up 55 gal drums for decent prices.

Staats

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry...my post wasn't as specific as it needed to be. The VP dealer also carries Pro Racing Fuel, which have a 114 Octane unleaded....

So it would seem something along the lines of 100 or get some 114 and bleand it down...Ok..what ratios? Is there a chart somewhere?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts