Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know where does everyone get their 104 and 110 octane gas from? I can easily get 100 but cannot find anywhere that sells 104 and 110. So, if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great. BTW I am in the south/west suburbs.

Thanks
Donatas

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Donatas, the gas station (I believe Route66) on the corner of 87th and Central in Oak Lawn sells 110 octane at the pump. It is not too far from where you are at all.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Down south you should have more options than we have here up north.

http://www.cruisintigersgto.com/for_members_fuel_finder.htm - not the newest list, so you would have to check if some of the locations are still selling race gas
Also you could contact CITGO for locations near you. CITGO's 110 octane gas is made in CITGO-operated PDV Midwest Refining facility in Lemont, Illinois. I believe there should be quite few CITGO gas stations in that area that sells it.

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Yeah, the Citgo on 87th & Central. But the price went up $0.50. It's up to 5.50 for a gallon of 110 octane

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$5.50 is what I pay for 100 octane at Gas City. There is a Gas City by the Rt66 raceway, but their 110 is $6.79 last time I checked.

Thanks for the info guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts