Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone know where to get some unleaded race gas in Miami? Since I don't drive the car on weekdays anymore, and I get paid for gas during the week I can pretty much take the liberty of filling up with only race gas :D

so... anyone know where to get some and what price?

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
I know 103 is about 5 or 6 bucks a gal... and c16 is arround 9$ (my 15 gal.. Drum cost me 140 to fill with c16), but nothing in miami that i know of.. Hey you know the rulz contact the contact man, HEY JIMMY info...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yeah, I paid $6.58/gallon at VP today (or something close to that). Don't know of any in Miami, but this one is in Ft. Lauderdale...Andrews just north of Oakland.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
There is the sunoco on US-27 :) That's where I get my race gas.

why are you wanting un-leaded?

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool, thanks for the replies, i'll check them out.

i've been to the sunoco on US 27 and sheridan, but i got 110 leaded and i want to stay away from leaded so i don't kill my oxygen sensor.

·
Supraless By Choice
1,430 Posts
SupraTico said:
Hey anyone know where to get some unleaded race gas in Miami? Since I don't drive the car on weekdays anymore, and I get paid for gas during the week I can pretty much take the liberty of filling up with only race gas :D

so... anyone know where to get some and what price?

I would worry more about getting your car road worthy again rather than finding a place to get race gas. Afterall, what good is race gas if you don't have a motor in your car to use it with?:dunno:

Dan:p

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ :finger: ^^ :p

·
95Turbo
930 Posts
LoL.
And ya SFP - South Florida Performance sells unleaded race gas. Well atleast they did. Give em a call 305-233-8520. Address is 18728 SW 107 Avenue

If you find any other places down this way that sell it, let us know. Thanks.

John

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
The last time I called SFP to ask about their race fuel it was $6.90/gal. I don't know now with the inflated gas prices. :wtflol: you going to run race fuel in that Econovan you drive? :lol:

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mr2jzgte said:
The last time I called SFP to ask about their race fuel it was $6.90/gal. I don't know now with the inflated gas prices. :wtflol: you going to run race fuel in that Econovan you drive? :lol:
lmao no, asshole.... :wtflol:

i'm going to run race gas in the Supra because one tank should last me at least a couple of weeks now that i'm driving the POS econovan.. and it's not an econovan it's a molester van :bigthumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts