Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SNAP!

Looks good. I'm glad to see shit getting torn into ASAP.

P.S. - its not called a miata anymore Cds01. Its just the MX-5. Learn your shit :)

·
6,137 Posts
also known has the vaginal hammer. :dunno:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mr. Wob said:
P.S. - its not called a miata anymore Cds01. Its just the MX-5. Learn your shit :)

are you 100% about that? the miata is pretty much mazda's icon. why would they change the name?

·
6,137 Posts
although there are conflicting reports, look for the official name just to be the MX-5 - to follow suit with the other Mazda products. However, most people and even Mazda itself, will generously throw the Miata name around still. Its got 15 years of history to it and they arent going to let people forget that. Also, Mazda went through litigation with the Miyata Bicycle company for a while as well, which could ( but not likely) had an effect.

1990 - 1997 = MX-5 Miata
1999 - 2005 = MX-5 Miata
2006+ = MX-5 w/ or w/o Roadster tag too.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr. Wob said:
to follow suit with the other Mazda products.
i guess that's a good point there. the 6, 3, rx-8, mx-5.

wonder what they'll do with the tribute?

·
6,137 Posts
not sure - thats only model that still is rocking a true name. Unfortunately, MazdaUSA still is refering to the 06 as the MX-5 Miata, and yet has released information contradicting it. I guess we will have to wait and see...

·
6,137 Posts
Mr. Wob said:
1990 - 1997 = MX-5 Miata
1999 - 2005 = MX-5 Miata
2006+ = MX-5 w/ or w/o Roadster tag too.
Bolded for your convenience

1 - 15 of 15 Posts