Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to James at R/R today, and he's got some dyno time for me, said come around 1:30-2:30, so, I'll be there at around 2pm tomorrow, so if any of you bishes wanna hang with me and see what this thing can do, I'll be testin her out then...

Chris or Jayson, if you guys can make it maybe help me tune it, that would be cool... If not, James can tune it, he seems to know what he's talking about, and seems like a nice guy...

Anyway, if anyone else wants to come out and do some runs with me, that could be fun! I know Jeremy drove down from FWB, i just got off the phone with him, he's floating around here somewhere, and he wants to dyno too... So come on out you guys...

Jake :bigthumb:

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give me a call whjen you do Eli, I might still be up at R/R... There will be more than me dyno'n...

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
gday mate... jake, im really sorry i couldnt come out. unfortunately, i dont have anyone to traverse the 50 some miles between me and the clearwater area.

how did it all go?

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chris, I did 360.xx RWHP at around 14-15 psi... I have the MOST beautiful A/F ratio you could ever see... Perfect line running around 11.3 or so... I know, a little rich, but safe... I can break 400, probably even 500, I KNOW IT... What stopped me was that g'damn w/g spring... It's like a 6-7psi spring... So, I'm going to get a 12 or 14 pound spring and come back down to R/R and do it again... This time we'll make a plan of it and get more people out there... It's going to be great, I cant wait! Oh and get this, we never even touched the SAFC, it's all VPC and it's running that perfect! Of course, when I get into the 20+psi range, we'll need to fine tune it, but trust me, next time I come down, I'm bringin close to 500 horses with me! :D

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
thats wicked awesome man... hopefully ill have more progress made w/ my black car next time. i should have my rx7 legalized by then and have a ride. theres probably another 20hp sitting in there if we could get it closer to a 12.3 AFR. do you also have an EGT guage in that thing too or no?

do you know if your WG is a deltagate or a racegate? it looks to be a racegate to me, so you should be able to get a 1.0bar WG spring from Performance techniques. shouldnt be too hard to install at all .

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
flubyux2 said:
thats wicked awesome man... hopefully ill have more progress made w/ my black car next time. i should have my rx7 legalized by then and have a ride. theres probably another 20hp sitting in there if we could get it closer to a 12.3 AFR. do you also have an EGT guage in that thing too or no?

do you know if your WG is a deltagate or a racegate? it looks to be a racegate to me, so you should be able to get a 1.0bar WG spring from Performance techniques. shouldnt be too hard to install at all .

i actually am pretty sure its a deltagate...and im ALWAYS right SOMETIMES :p

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
and the other times you arent right, is when IM right.

the deltagate and racegate are almost identical. i say racegate because its identical to chucks old WG on his car... and i origially thought it was a Deltagate. oh well, they may use the same spring anyhow.

·
5,467 Posts
flubyux2 said:
and the other times you arent right, is when IM right.

the deltagate and racegate are almost identical. i say racegate because its identical to chucks old WG on his car... and i origially thought it was a Deltagate. oh well, they may use the same spring anyhow.

haha yeah thats usually how it works ;)

as for the wg.... im bettin on deltagate...and im also betting it has a 7psi spring in it...that needs to go to a 12ish psi spring ;)

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
yup (have to have the last word)

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
yeah... so, deltagate eh?

·
Registered
510 Posts
sorry, i just have to, but it is a racegate, same one that was on my car, until i switched to a tial, good wastegate capable of holding 900 horse :)

not trying to start things between you 2, chris and jayson, just clarifying :)

·
5,467 Posts
UF2JZ4U said:
sorry, i just have to, but it is a racegate, same one that was on my car, until i switched to a tial, good wastegate capable of holding 900 horse :)

not trying to start things between you 2, chris and jayson, just clarifying :)
yeah after looking at some pics of jakes engine i agree...its a racegate... the fact that its a solid red lower half shouldve given it away... bleh... racegate it is ;)

chris wins THIS round ;) :p

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
yes, and for this reason, i request that you Reckanize! lol ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts