Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before posting this i kno some may flame for asking but i will be racing him and just wanted to get a few predictions. and i'll post results.

stock 89 5 spd Turbo (bone stock) vs. 00' hatchback turbocharged at only at 5 or 6psi ...greddy turbo but don't kno which one with full catback and downpipe, BOV.

so who u think will win???i'm friends with this guy and i'm gonna race for fun and see how it goes.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ok... i was going to flame... but ill take a deep breath and take a chance...

My friend bought his 88 Turbo after liking how my 89 Turbo performed. We have quite a few ricers for our small town so when my friend was driving his 88T one day, a local kid in a 96 Civic Hatch with a Greddy Turbo kit comes and blows off beside him. My friends not fond of street racing, but seeing that no one was around he downshifted and totally pulled off that civic. Although its not bone stock (3in exhaust, DP, Intake and Shimmed WG) i say you get those mods before you race the civic.. although i doubt you will need it. Plus why do you need to post on supraforums for an outcome? There are so many factors in that race its not funny. If hes your friend why do you not just go race him and find out for you damn self?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.