Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone here knows that RW McQuarters (NFL player) has a new Lambo Murcielago. Well I was driving yesterday and he pulls out right next to me. I am Pumped! It still has the paper tag. I am trying to get him to bite and he doesnt. Finally, my passenger hears him downshift so I get ready. We both hit it at 30mph and I start pulling on him instantly. He lets off after only a few seconds though. The road changes into a two way road though so i turn off and he honks and waves. Cool guy with a badass car :bowdown:

I am not driving a supra btw but it does have a turbo... :sadance: There is a pic of his car on the street we raced on my local car forum. If I find it I will post it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its only putting down 560rwhp and 570rwtq because i maxed out my injectors, MAF and MAP Bar sensor. I will change those soon and tune and I should be around 700rwhp. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the pic of his car on the same street we raced on...

·
IG UPDATES @ #BADMTHRFUKR
1,936 Posts
Vhgjk123 said:
Here is the pic of his car on the same street we raced on...

Dang,that thing is so sick....I love how low it is to the ground

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Man, that car is gorgeous!! I love the color. Wonder if it's an e-gear or 6-speed.

·
808Supraclub
304 Posts
beautiful color.. Good kill.. It's always cool to run into people that will give you a thumbs up or a wave regardless of winning or losing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts