Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a Racelogic traction control system but it came with bpu settings which aren't working too well with my BL74 turbo. Does anyone have any single turbo settings that they can share to get me started? thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I emailed that list as well. Do you happen to have your settings that you can share so I can compare to mine?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
turbo6speed said:
Yeah, I emailed that list as well. Do you happen to have your settings that you can share so I can compare to mine?
Mine is sitting in my garage waiting to go in so I don't have any settings.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
What exactly is yours not doing right or not working too well?

I won't have access to mine for a couple days when I pick it up from the single install at my buddy's house. But I'm not expecting to have to change any of the RL settings from what I had already set up and worked for me on the track. Why do you think the size of the turbo has anything to do with the settings? ...except for the one "launch control" if you have that option. Other than launch control, I think the other issues are all wheel slip related ...like how much wheel slip do you want before it starts cutting back, how aggressively do you want it to cut back. IMO the best answer to those questions does not depend on the turbo. It is definitely important to have your correct wheel and tire sizes programmed in so it can "calculate" what's happening based on the actual diameters and your wheel speed sensors.

·
Administrator
9,386 Posts
turbo6speed said:
I just picked up a Racelogic traction control system but it came with bpu settings which aren't working too well with my BL74 turbo. Does anyone have any single turbo settings that they can share to get me started? thanks.
How you liking that 74 Logan?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts