Supra Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm doing the install tommorrow (finally got that FMIC installed...) so I hope to have some positive feedback real soon!

-Bob

·
Registered
39 Posts
Does anyone have any pics of the unit installed in there car? I read about it on the racelogic site, the system sounds really cool, but for system that is the top of the line with the full throttle shifts and gear indicator costs $2,300. Man I would love to have that system but a little too expensive for me. Does anyone have this system in their supra, how do you like it?

Will C.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
In reality, you can buy the adjustable unit, add the launch control, full throttle shift, and onboard RAM and have just about all the features that the professional unit comes with for less cost. That's what I have in my Z.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
so can i use this unit with my trac system disconnected??

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Absolutely. In fact, you'll want to disconnect the stock traction control system and let the Racelogic system take care of everything. :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I almost bought it during the group buy! How much was it agoin for the group buy with the options?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
15% OFF COST GROUP BUY GOING ON NOW

CONTACT INFO:

tell them to talk to [email protected] or (954) 560-8795 ... tell them Kevin referred them.

A friend of mine set up the deal. Just make sure you talk to Bruce

;) HAVE A GOOD DAY AND SPIN FREE DAY;)

Later,
Josh

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Wait-a-minute, I thought last time they got the complete set for about $1K, am I mistaken?

·
Registered
342 Posts
diliyo, I think you were right. Last group buy got something like 30% off. Can we get enough buyer to get that kind of discount? Let me know. I am interested.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts