Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SupraCop
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys
I am picking up some racing hart m5 rims from another member but he doenst have the lugs nuts available. he said that you need smaller lugs so the center cap will fit on.
does anyone know what size and thread I should get for this.
Also if it locks that is a plus.
thanks

matt

·
Highway Demon
2,897 Posts
when my friend had these wheels on his supra i beleive he had the spline drive lugnuts.. they are a specific type of lugnut that requires a key(special socket) to remove each lugnut.. i don't recall the size and pitch of the stock studs anymore but any shop that sells wheels and lugnuts should be able to tell you though.. good luck on finding the right lugnuts..

Brian

·
Hmmm Ya...
181 Posts
First of all those rims are the shittiest things ive ever seen on the face of the planet earth, id rather blow all 4 tires and have to ride on donuts everywhere....FUGLY :rolleyes:

·
SupraCop
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TwenTurbos said:
First of all those rims are the shittiest things ive ever seen on the face of the planet earth, id rather blow all 4 tires and have to ride on donuts everywhere....FUGLY :rolleyes:
Is there a second of all. I am not sure you are basing your opinion purely on looks. I thought racing hart was a good company. Correct me if I am wrong.

matt
thanks for the info badass

1 - 7 of 7 Posts